Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Long Time, No Blog

How is it that I have managed to not blog since September of 2010. This is May. I have been absent from most technology for about 3 months, but even still I can't believe I did not blog October, November, December or even January. I mean looking at my journal -- I find it absolutely surreal because I wrote out some pretty deep thoughts on life, love, etc.

It is what is it is. And having walked through the first part of 2011 dealing with more than any one person should have to deal with - I know I need to blog. The question at this point is what do I blog about. Here are some things I have to really share about:


  • The absolute sovereignty of God

  • Our ability to know deep down that He is trustworthy

  • Friendship - how to develop friendships of substance

  • Favor

  • Momentary Light Afflictions

  • Completion

  • The sound of broken chains

So at some point this week, I will pick one of these topics and begin to write. Not sure what order the blogs will come, but rest assured friends my silence has been broken and I will be writing frequently.


Peace friends - the kind that surpassess all understanding. I pray this over your life today.



Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment